Healing Thru Food doesn’t use the term “diet”. “Eating Lifestyle” is a term that better describes how you should view the way you eat. It is my personal goal to help you create the Eating Lifestyle that works for YOU and your personal needs by meeting you where you are comfortable. No stress, no guilt; just a safe space that encourages healthy lasting change.
Working to achieve your goals around your food choices is a process which takes time, self-love and support. The results you want will not realistically come to you overnight, so it’s important to have someone on your team holding you accountable who promotes positive change by being unbiased and unconditional. This is why I created Healing Thru Food. I am committed to helping you reach your goals by offering you the support you need to stay focused, be motivated and to gravitate to an Eating Lifestyle that will better serve you. Most importantly, I will give you the tools that will help produce lasting and sustainable results! Say goodbye to fad diets, disappointment and discouragement! Say hello to a more conscious, energetic and vibrant YOU!
Personalized Nutrition Programs
- Get your own in depth, personalized nutrition plan!
- Have access to expert advice and stay accountable with goal-oriented check-in coaching sessions!
- Learn how to eat clean food that tastes great!
- Become organized in your kitchen!
- Learn how to shop smarter!
- Feel confident eating out, eating at work and feeding your family!
- Live comfortably with disease or ailments such as IBS, Crohn’s, or even cancer!
- Learn how to do a successful and results-oriented juice cleanse!
- Get the body you always wanted and be HAPPY!
Some of the common issues I deal with are:
- Weight Loss & Detox
- Increasing Energy
- Anxiety & Depression
- Emotional Eating
- Eating Healthy on the Go
- Athletic Nutrition (marathons, triathlons, weight lifting, etc.)
- Thyroid Issues & Hashimoto’s
- IBS, Colitits, Crohn’s, Diverticuliits & Other Digestion Issues
- Eating for a Healthy Pregnancy
- …and more!
Contact me to find relief for whatever ails you. The answer often lies within your food choices!